1. Heat vegetable oil in a large skillet over medium high heat.
2. In a medium size bowl, combine Breadcrumbs, parmesan, thyme, paprika, oregano, garlic powder, salt, black pepper and set aside.
3. Sift flour in a second bowl, and beat the eggs in a third bowl.
4. Working in batches, dredge zucchini rounds in flour, dip into eggs, then dredge in Panko mixture, pressing to coat.
5. Add zucchini rounds to the skillet, 5 or 6 at a time, and cook until evenly golden and crispy, about 1 minute on each side.
6. Transfer to a paper towel-lined plate. Serve immediately.