1. Wash potatoes well and place in salted water pot. Bring a pot of salted water to a boil. Add in potatoes and cook them until they are fork-tender (15-20 minutes).
2. Toss garlic cloves in the microwave. (Sometimes I put the whole bulb in) — 10 to 15 seconds will do the trick. Now peeling is much easier. The cloves practically pop — out of their skins, becoming more tender and easier to crush.
3. Mix oil with crushed garlic clove in a small bowl and Set aside.
4. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Place the potatoes on the parchment leaving plenty of room between each potato.
5. Crush the potatoes using a potato crusher or carefully with bottom of a drinking glass (or your tool of choice.)
6. Pour some garlic oil over each potato.