1. Preheat your oven to 400°F. Spray a mini muffin tin with oil or coking spray.
2. Clean and trim the cauliflower, adding the florets to a microwave safe bowl, cover the bowl with cling-wrap, and microwave on high for about 2 minutes.
3. Drain very well on a towel before you put it into the food processor.
4. Process the cauliflower in the food processor until it’s finely chopped ( be careful not to over process, It should still be slightly chunkly). Drain it again if you see any water in the bottom.
5. Combine all of the ingredients in a large bowl, and mix together thoroughly using a fork or your hands.
6. Using a spoon or scoop, divide the mixture between the muffin cups and press down into the cups.
7. Bake at 400°F for 15-20 minutes, or until golden brown.