This post contains two pages, read our blog about Easy Pecan Pie Bars, with additional photos, at Page 1.
- 1 can (8 oz) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 2 Tbsp butter or margarine, melted
- 3/4 cup chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup corn syrup
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 egg, beaten
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF and line a 9x13-inch pan with foil, leaving enough for a 2-inch overhang on all sides.
- Unroll dough, separate dough into 2 long rectangles and place in 13x9-inch pan; press over bottom and 1/2 inch up sides to form crust.
- Firmly press dough perforations to seal.
- Bake 8 minutes.
- Combine all filling ingredients except 3/4 cups pecans in bowl and mix well.
- Stir in pecans.
- Spread evenly over hot, partially baked crust.
- Bake 18 to 22 minutes or until filling is set and golden brown.
- Cool about 1 hour; cut into bars.
This post is linked with Weekend Potluck @ The Better Baker, Sunflower Supper Club, Sweet Little Bluebird, The Country Cook, Frugal Family Favorites