S’mores heaven! These Hershey S’mores Kiss Cookies are almost too adorable to eat.
It has begun snowing, houses in the neighborhood have already been decorated and I can see various Cristmas cookies on more and more food blogs, advertisements bombard with a festive atmosphere, but I’m totally in another story….
Somehow this festive spirit came too quickly.
After the 24th week, our baby finally decided to have a good turn and my gynecologist confirmed everything I had been feeling all the time … IT’S A BOY!
Uff … the room in my head was already in pink, dresses were everywhere, and the Disney Princesses from the fairy tales on the walls.
But now we need some reorganization. Do you have any ideas how to organize a room for a little boy? Any proposal would be more than welcome….feel free to leave a comment.
Let’s go back to the preparation of Christmas treats … I think that no Christmas can go without cookies. The method is very simple.
Hershey S’mores Kiss Cookies
- 10 tablespoons unsalted butter, softened to room temperature
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 and 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 12 large marshmallows, cut in half
- 24 Hershey kisses milk chocolate, unwrapped
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl combine the butter and sugar, stir until combined.
- Add eggs, peanut butter and vanilla, mix on medium-speed until it is well combined.
- Slowly add the flour, baking powder and salt.
- Roll out the dough and take out a ball of about 1 tablespoon, place it in a cookie sheet that is covered with baking paper.
- Repeat with the remaining dough.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes until there is a slight brown color on the edges.
- Remove from the oven and immediately set half marshmallow, sticky side down on each cookie.
- Put the cookies back in the oven and broil for 1-2 minute until they become brown, make sure you don’t burn them.
- Take them out from the oven and place Hershey kisses chocolate on top of each cookie, pressing gently with your finger so that the chocolate sinks into a cookie.
- Move to a wire rack to cool completely.