No Bake Cherry Cheesecake Lasagna – dessert lasagna with graham cracker crust, cream cheese filling, pecans and cherry pie topping.
You can feel free to forget turning on the oven and baking during summer months, because we have great recipes, for which you don’t need a stove at all.
One of them is a dessert lasagna with cherries and cream cheese … sounds wonderful, doesn’t it? A quick reminder for you, if you love No-Bake desserts, don’t forget to check out my no bake banana split dessert too.
I’m opening cherry season under the slogan “I’m Lovin’ It”.
In my old diary, which has, by the way, become a mess, there are plenty of recipes copied from an old handwritten cookbook. A large number of recipes I’ve tried so far and we have all been pleased with them, but there are still a lot of them that I did not get to try.
There are a lot of recipes with fruits and when air temperature is rising, my favorite ones are with seasonal fruits. One of these recipes is the one that I am publishing today.
Cherries are so tasty and juicy, aren’t they?
No Bake Cherry Cheesecake Lasagna
No Bake Cherry Cheesecake Lasagna - dessert lasagna with graham cracker crust, cream cheese filling, pecans and cherry pie topping.
- Layer 1
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1 stick butter, melted
- Layer 2
- 3 (4 oz.) cream cheese,softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 Tbsp milk
- Layer 3
- 1 cup pecans, chopped
- Layer 4
- 1 cup heavy cream, whipped
- 2 Tbsp powdered sugar
- 1 Tsp vanilla
- Layer 5
- 2 cans cherry pie filling
- In a medium bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs and melted butter.
- Firmly press into a crust in the bottom of 9x13 glass or porcelain dish, let it chill in the freezer for about 10-15 minutes to firm up.
- In a medium bowl, cream together the cream cheese, 2 tbsp of milk, and the powdered sugar until blended and smooth.
- Spread the cream cheese mixture over the cooled graham cracker crust.
- Top with a layer chopped pecans.
- Mix the whipped cream, icing sugar and vanilla in a medium bowl and spread over the pecans.
- Pour the cherry pie filling over the whipped cream layer and spread evenly.
- Chill overnight in refrigerator.
- Serve with a dollop of whipped cream.