Juicy chicken with spices in a butter and cream sauce simply calls for more.
Woo-hoo! My new favorite dinner. It is not too healthy, but it is sooooo good.
Read it. It’ll take you about a minute and just few more to make it, because it’s that easy. It’s also ridiculously tasty, in a way that you wouldn’t expect just from reading the ingredients, especially for those who love Cajun food.
Lazone Chicken is for those days when you don’t want to spend a long time in front of a stove, but you still want to impress your household members.
Lazone Chicken - Juicy chicken with spices in a butter and cream sauce simply calls for more.
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Chili Powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Onion Powder
- 2 teaspoons Garlic Powder
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 lb chicken tenders
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, divided
- 2 cup Heavy Cream or half and half
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley leaves
- Mix all the spices together in a small bowl and coat chicken breast.
- In large saute pan melt half the butter and cook the chicken until done for about 7 or 8 minutes, turning once.
- Pour the cream into the pan and lower the heat. Simmer for several minutes, stirring, until the sauce thickens, then fold in the remaining 2 tablespoons butter.
- When the butter is melted, transfer the chicken breast to plates with pasta or mashed potatoes according to taste, top with the remaining sauce and garnish with parsley, if desired.