- 1 package (10 oz) of thin sliced Salami.
- 1 package cream cheese, softened (I used regular, but You can use any flavor you like)
- 1 jar (16 oz) Pepperoncini's slices, drained or to taste.
- Spread about 1 1/2 teaspoon softened cream cheese over a slice of salami.
- Put a Pepperoncini's slice down the middle of each salami slice.
- Roll the salami so that the Pepperoncini's slice is in the middle.
- Secure with toothpick.
- Repeat with remaining ingredients.
- The cream cheese will hold the salami roll closed.
- Store in refrigerator until ready to serve.