Raspberry Cheesecake Salad
This isn’t any old Fluff Salad recipe – it’s a Raspberry Cheesecake Salad! This easy no-bake dessert salad is full of raspberries and graham crackers and is the perfect alternative to traditional fluff salad.
Servings 8 - 10
- 1 1/2 box package (3.4 oz) cheesecake instant pudding mix
- 1 container (32 oz) vanilla yogurt
- 3-4 graham crackers crushed
- 2 Tbsp butter
- 1 container (8 oz) cool whip thawed
- 1 package (10 oz) frozen raspberries
Mix graham cracker crumbs, sugar and melted butter until well blended. Set aside. Save a 1-2 teaspoon for decoration, if you like.
In a large bowl, mix together pudding mixes, yogurt, and Cool Whip (you'll have to really beat it to get out all the lumps!).
Mix in graham crackers mixture.
Delicately fold in raspberries. * (the more that you stir them in, the more that they will turn your salad pink).
Cover and chill until serving time. Decorate with reserved graham cracker crumbs and fresh raspberries.