All you need is cream cheese, crumbled bacon (could even use bacon bits), cheddar cheese, ranch dressing, flour tortillas and 10 minutes. Be sure to try these delicious Bacon Cheddar Tortilla Roll ups !
After such a great response from Buffalo Chicken Tortilla Roll Ups, my brain started churning with other similar ideas.
Game day is almost here, and I have NO desire to crank up my oven. That’s where this Bacon Cheddar Tortilla Roll Ups comes into play!
Guess you probably figured out by now, that one of my favorite snacks to make are tortilla roll ups. The great thing about tortilla roll ups is that there’s very little preparation involved, you can make them before the game even starts and slice them up when you are ready to serve. Actually you don’t have to stick to the recipe at all. Adjust this roll ups up to your taste. These are filled with crumbled bacon (could even use bacon bits), ranch dressing, cheddar cheese and cream cheese, basically the perfect football snack.
If you’re hosting a get together to watch the big game, you’ll want to make sure you have these Bacon Chedder Tortilla Roll Ups on the menu. Guaranteed to make everyone happy….and you never know. They might even bring a Super Bowl win!
Bacon Cheddar Tortilla Roll Ups
All you need is cream cheese, crumbled bacon (could even use bacon bits), cheddar cheese, ranch dressing, flour tortillas and 10 minutes.
- 2 (8 oz each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 6 slices bacon, cooked and chopped
- 3 tablespoons ranch dressing
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
- 6 flour tortillas (8 inch)
- * 2-3 green onions, thinly sliced
- In large bowl, combine all ingredients except tortillas and green onions until well mixed.
- Lay a tortilla out on a plate and spread an even layer of the bacon and cheese mixture all the way to the edges (about 2 to 3 tbsp).
- Roll up tortilla tightly and place on a plate and then repeat until all the ingredients have been used.
- Pop into the fridge to chill for 2 hour.
- Slice each rolled tortillas off the ends and set aside.
- Garnish with sliced green onion.
- * - make sure your tortillas are at room temperature before you roll them so they are nice and flexible.
- * -Smaller tortillas may be used, however you will need to adjust the amount of bacon and cheese mixture you add to each tortilla.
- * -If time is an issue, you can skip the refrigeration before slicing or refrigerate for less time. However, for best results, refrigeration is recommended.