Ridiculously delicious and embarrassingly easy to make Peanut Butter Balls now in a new, special Easter Edition – Oh, and they’re super addicting…..like chips….I bet, you can’t eat just one.
Need a fast Easter treat? Don’t give up your Easter Egg Hunt or coloring Easter eggs.
But DO add this Easter Peanut Butter Balls to your favorite Easter traditions this year. It doesn’t get much easier than making Peanut Butter Balls! All you need is Peanut Butter, Butter, Sugar and Colored Candy Chocolate Melts of your choice. It’s that simple, and it’s a great recipe for little kiddies to help with.
Yes, I know this recipe is Christmas tradition and given how well my Chocolate Peanut Butter Balls went down with you and my family members, I have decided to recreate that recipe and put a new Easter themed spin on it.
Easter Peanut Butter Balls
Ridiculously delicious and embarrassingly easy to make Peanut Butter Balls now in a new, special Easter Edition – Oh, and they’re super addicting.....like chips....I bet, you can’t eat just one.
- 2 Tbsp melted butter
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- * 1 1/2 cup crushed crisped rice cereal( measure out then crush)
- Colored Candy Chocolate Melts of your choice for coating and decorating
- *If you like more texture and crunch, you can add in crushed rice cereal.
- Mix peanut butter and melted butter together in a large bowl. Add powdered sugar and If you like more texture and crunch, you can add in crushed rice cereal.
- Mix until combined. Form into one inch balls.
- Place the formed balls on a wax paper lined cookie tray and chill in the refrigerator
- for at least 30 minutes before chocolate coating.
- Melt the candy melts according to the directions on the bag.
- Drop balls one at a time in melted chocolate. Using a fork, remove from the chocolate, letting excess chocolate drip off and place on parchment paper. Place the balls back in the freezer to let the chocolate set.
- Once set, remelt remaining candy melts. Place in a small baggies and cut a small hole in one corner. Carefully drizzle chocolate over pb balls.
- Best to store these in the freezer as well. If you store these in the fridge, they will become slightly soft.