Need an easy Christmas cookie recipe? Who doesn’t, right?
Chocolate-y, minty, and crispy…..one of my new favorite holiday treats. You will not believe how easy they are to make, and quickly become a holiday favorite.
Ingredients You Need to Make Thin Mint Ritz Crackers Recipe:
- Dipping chocolate or milk chocolate chips
- Peppermint extract
- Ritz Crackers
- Crushed candy cane topping (or any other topping of your choosing)
One thing to know: these do not taste like crackers. Once you dip them in minty melted chocolate, they instantly transform into crunchy, indulgent cookies.
I melted semi-sweet chocolate, but you can maybe even consider melting Andes chocolate mints and skip the extract for an even easier recipe!
I hope you love this delicious and easy recipe – be sure to give it a review below!
Also don’t forget to follow SugarApron on Facebook, Pinterest and Youtube
Thin Mint Ritz Crackers Recipe
- 8 oz semi-sweet chocolate chopped
- 1/4 tsp peppermint extract
- 1 sleeve ritz crackers 36 crackers
- 1 candy cane 6 inch, crushed
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a small saucepan, melt the chocolate (and the oil if you're using it - I think it just makes it a bit smoother, but you'll be fine if you leave it out too) over medium-low heat, stirring frequently.
- Mix in the peppermint extract. DIP crackers in chocolate mixture, turning to completely coat each cracker. Carefully scrape off excess chocolate.
- Place crackers in single layer on baking sheet and sprinkle with crushed candy. REFRIGERATE 30 min. or until chocolate is firm.