I do promise these No Bake Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies made with peanut butter, oatmeal and cocoa are the quickest, tastiest, no bake cookies you’ll ever eat though! Kids absolutely love them.
5 minute cookies ? Genius ! Yeah…..and is exactly the kind of thing I wanted to share.
Raise your hand if you want 5 minute cookie RIGHT NOW. It’s most of us, right?!!
It’s the weekend! A good day to no-bake and try to make life taste better! And that means that sometimes things just need to be easy. Uncomplicated. Simple. Just like sitting on the couch and watching your favorite show with a jar of your favorite cookies.
Lucky for you, you likely have the ingredients to make yourself a batch, and you need just one pot and a little cooling time and you have totally addictive no bake chocolate oatmeal cookies. Throw some in a jar, slap a cute label on them or not and BAM!
Here’s the recipe so you can make them, too! They’re so good it’s hard to eat just one!
No Bake Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies
I do promise these No Bake Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies made with peanut butter, oatmeal and cocoa are the quickest, tastiest, no bake cookies you'll ever eat though! Kids absolutely love them.
- 1/2 cup butter
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup milk
- 4 Tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 - 3 1/2 cups quick cooking oats
- Add the butter, sugar, milk, and cocoa powder in a saucepan.
- Bring to a rolling boil, and boil for 1 minute.
- Stir in the peanut butter, vanilla, and oats and drop onto parchment paper paper.
- Let cool until set, about 10-15 minutes.