No Bake Strawberry Cheesecake Lasagna will make all Your Strawberries and Cream dreams come true. This is your ticket to becoming a backyard-barbecue legend, perfect for 4th of July or any other family get-togethers.
I’m starting to believe that all of SugarApron’s problems stem from my inability to leave simple things like Strawberries and cream alone.
Or maybe it’s about me being unable to sit in a room alone with strawberries and cream and not eat them?
One thing is clear, I think “The most difficult part of making this No Bake Strawberry Cheesecake Lasagna is trying not to dunk the Strawberries in fresh cream and eat them as you layer them in the pan”. It’s as simple as that.
Let me rewind. Because I am usually a chocolate dessert person, but when strawberries are in season, I take a little break from chocolate and choose strawberry desserts. I like that we’re having a bowl of berries each night. My son likes that we’re having a bowl of whipped cream and my husband just likes that we’re having dessert.
But I had another idea.
I wanted more.
Which brings us back to the beginning — this is where all the trouble begins.
If there could be anything better to me than strawberries and softly whipped cream, it would unquestionably be those two things with bits cookies on the bottom and over the top, graham crackers, specifically. I’m definitely on a crumb kick this summer. And last but not least dreamy creamy cheesecake layer.
This No Bake Strawberry Cheesecake Lasagna is ridiculously easy to make, also ridiculously easy to eat. And although you could argue that strawberries and cream need no improvement, I find it impossible to believe that these don’t pull it off.
NO BAKE DESSERT LASAGNA
You might have heard of dessert pizza, but what about dessert lasagna? If you’ve ever had an icebox cake, then the idea should be pretty easy to understand.
There’s a cookie layer (like graham crackers or Oreos), some kind of creamy layer (usually cheesecake, pudding or whipped cream), and then some fruit, chocolate, or even candy bars, and decoration on the top (like cookie crumbs, fruits or chocolate)
Most of the recipes you find online use store-bought ingredients like pudding, cake mix, and cool whip, but those things are pretty easy to make at home if you have the time.
You can make it ahead of time and throw it in the freezer, or refrigerate it overnight.
The best thing about this perfect summer time dessert: entire recipe is no-bake, so there’s no need to bake the crust, either.
This stuff is addicting! Don’t say I didn’t warn you.
No Bake Strawberry Cheesecake Lasagna
- 2 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs divided
- 1 stick butter melted
- 1 8-ounce package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 8-ounce containers frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 16-ounce container fresh strawberries, divided
- In a medium bowl, combine 2 cups of graham cracker crumbs and melted butter.
- Firmly press into a crust in the bottom of 9x13 glass or porcelain dish, let it chill in the freezer for about 10-15 minutes to firm up.
- In a large bowl, combine the softened cream cheese, powdered sugar, and 1 container of the whipped topping. Stir well to combine. Spread the mixture evenly over the cooled crust.
- Set 5-6 whole strawberries aside for decoration. Wash, hull, and slice remaining strawberries. Layer the berries evenly on top of the cream cheese mixture.
- Top with the remaining container of whipped topping. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours, preferably overnight.
- Top with the remaining whole and chopped strawberries, and sprinkle with graham cracker crumbs (you may not use it all), before serving.
- * If your strawberries aren't sweet enough, add the 1/4 cup of sugar and 1 TBsp of lemon juice in a bowl with your sliced strawberries. Mix well and set aside. Do not forget to drain the strawberries, before you place them on.
Craving more No Bake Recipes ?
No Bake Banana Split Dessert – Delicious, rich and creamy, with all the ingredients you love in a banana split, this no-bake Banana Split dessert will be one you make again and again.
No Bake Cherry Cheesecake Lasagna – dessert lasagna with graham cracker crust, cream cheese filling, pecans and cherry pie topping.