No Bake Raspberry Jello Lasagna – A light and easy dessert that is perfect for spring/summer gatherings.
Every Dessert lover needs a good Fruit Jello recipe in her/his back pocket. These fruit-filled gelatin wonders have graced every church potluck, picnic,
bbq and family get-together since the gelatin as we know it was invented. And that, my friends, was in 1894. 1894! That’s 125 years of wiggly, jiggly goodness!
And while most liked to act casual about their Jello love, I’ve made no secret of the fact that I love jello. Well, I love the flavor of raspberry too, you will always find me grabbing raspberry desserts off the treat table.
You do not have to guess twice, one of my favorite fruit jello recipes is Raspberry Jello Delight, big bowl of a raspberry jelly heaven for a family gathering.
Now just imagine big bowl of raspberry jelly heaven as a layer in a dessert lasagna.
Raspberry Jello Lasagna with its dreamy raspberry jello layer surrounded by cream cheese and whipped cream layer and, of course, graham crackers crust has made its required appearance in a 9×13 glass baking dish on our family table.
No Bake Raspberry Jello Lasagna
- 2 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs divided
- 1 stick butter melted
- 8 ounce package cream cheese softened
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 ounce package Jell-O Raspberry Jelly Powder
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 cups frozen raspberries
- 2 8 ounce container frozen whipped topping thawed
- In a medium bowl, combine 2 cups of graham cracker crumbs and melted butter.
- Firmly press into a crust in the bottom of 9 x 13 glass or porcelain dish, let it chill in the freezer for about 10-15 minutes to firm up.
- In a large bowl, combine the softened cream cheese, powdered sugar, vanilla and 1 container of the whipped topping. Stir well to combine. Spread the mixture evenly over the cooled crust.
- Whisk raspberry jell-o powder and boiling water together in a separate large bowl until gelatin has dissolved and stir in lemon juice. Gently fold frozen raspberries into warm gelatin. Cold raspberries will cause gelatin to begin to set. Spread raspberry mixture over cream cheese layer in pan.
- Top with the remaining container of whipped topping. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours, preferably overnight.
- Top with the remaining graham cracker crumbs (you may not use it all), and decorate with fresh raspberries before serving.
2 thoughts on “No Bake Raspberry Jello Lasagna”
Can this be made ahead and frozen?