Will you be hosting a game day viewing party?!
Here is another recipe for you in preparation for THE BIG GAME!
Jalapeno Popper Tortilla Roll Ups
Jalapeno Popper Tortilla Roll Ups are a simple and fun bite sized spin on ever popular jalapeno poppers! Always a crowd pleaser, perfect for game day party.
- 8 oz cream cheese softened
- 2 cups pepper jack or cheddar cheese or a blend shredded
- 2 jalapenos seeded, membrane removed and chopped finely
- 1 cup cooked bacon crumbled
- dash garlic salt (to taste)
- 4 6 inch - large flour tortillas room temperature
- 2-3 green onions thinly sliced
- In large bowl, combine all ingredients except tortillas and green onions until well mixed.
- Lay a tortilla out on a plate and spread an even layer of the jalapeno popper, bacon and cheese mixture all the way to the edges (about 2 to 3 tbsp).
- Roll up tortilla tightly and place on a plate and then repeat until all the ingredients have been used. Pop into the fridge to chill for 2 hour.
- Slice each rolled tortillas off the ends and set aside. Garnish with sliced green onions.
* - Make sure your tortillas are at room temperature before you roll them so they are nice and flexible. * - Smaller tortillas may be used, however you will need to adjust the amount of bacon and cheese mixture you add to each tortilla. * - If time is an issue, you can skip the refrigeration before slicing or refrigerate for less time. However, for best results, refrigeration is recommended. * - Boiling the jalapenos for a few minutes takes the heat right out of them! See my section on how to mild jalapeno poppers
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!