Want to try a sweet spin on traditional tacos?
Are you addicted to desserts? But, go crazy for tacos?
Do you love cheesecake? And adore Cherries ?
Try all of those things and more in one delectable dish: Cherry Cheesecake Dessert Tacos! Yes, you read that correctly: Cherry Cheesecake Dessert Tacos.
So, what are cherry cheesecake dessert tacos, anyway?
Crunchy taco shells are made from tortillas coated in butter and graham cracker crumbs mixture, and baked to perfection. Filled with no-bake cheesecake filling and topped with cherry pie filling but these can be topped with ANY topping you like! These are the most amazing no bake desserts I may have ever had!
Cherry Cheesecake Dessert Tacos Ingredients:
To make this easy dessert tacos recipe, you will need:
Graham cracker crumbs
Cherry pie filling, or any flavor (optional)
Standard Muffin Pan
Cherry Cheesecake Tacos
- 5 8 inch Tortillas makes about 20 rounds
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup butter melted
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup cream cheese softened
- 1 tsp lemon zest
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1 can cherry pie filling or any flavor (optional)
- Pre-heat oven to 400F. Cut 4-5 rounds out of each tortilla shell with a cookie cutter to get about 20 shells. Dip each into melted butter then coat in graham cracker crumbs.
- Flip a muffin tin upside down. Place the tortilla pieces in between muffin cups. Bake 10 minutes until just golden brown. Let cool in pan.
- Beat cream cheese, heavy cream, powdered sugar, lemon zest and vanilla for 2 minutes, using medium speed, until it thickens. Chill in the fridge for 30 minutes. Transfer to a piping bag.
- Fill the taco shells with cream cheese filling, and top with 1/2 tsp pie filling. Sprinkle with additional graham cracker crumbs, optional! Enjoy!