Helloooooo !!! Salami Roll-Ups with cream cheese and peppers ??
Does this sound familiar to you ? No, you are not wrong!
I must be honest, the first part was good, many of you liked Salami & Cream Cheese Roll-Ups, judging by your lovely comments and Pinterest, Google+, Facebook and other social media shares. And I came up with the idea, if many television producers can make multiple seasons to their series, why couldn’t I make a few episodes or seasons to my recipes?
So, If you read the first part, you know that there are pretty much the same cast of characters, Salami in the leading role, cream cheese as a salami best friend and pepperoncini instead of green(bell) pepper as a bad boy.
What else to say?
To me, this looks like a good sequel.
- 1 package (10 oz) of thin sliced Salami.
- 1 package cream cheese, softened (I used regular, but You can use any flavor you like)
- 1 jar (16 oz) Pepperoncini's slices, drained or to taste.
- Spread about 1 1/2 teaspoon softened cream cheese over a slice of salami.
- Put a Pepperoncini's slice down the middle of each salami slice.
- Roll the salami so that the Pepperoncini's slice is in the middle.
- Secure with toothpick.
- Repeat with remaining ingredients.
- The cream cheese will hold the salami roll closed.
- Store in refrigerator until ready to serve.
9 thoughts on “Easy Salami Roll Ups”
These look phenomenal! I cannot wait to make them for the football games tomorrow. I love how easy they are to make, I am definitely putting them in as a last minute addition. Thanks for the recipe!
these are great! And economical! I have served them many times!
My boyfriend calls these Minnesota Sushi! Says they’re really good but I still need to try them!
I use gherkind
I’ve always used dried beef slices and baby dill pickles. Will try this variation for Thanksgiving. Thanks.