Need a quick and easy dessert that will feed a crowd? This blueberry cream cheese danish with crescent roll dough is perfect!
Are you ready for an easy breakfast recipe now?
Grab a case of fresh blueberries or can of blueberry pie filling and refrigerated crescent rolls and let’s get baking!
When blueberries are in season, I can’t help but bake with them! It’s sort of turned into an addiction, from my Easy Blueberry Crisp, Blueberry Buckle Recipe, Blueberry Coffee Cake, and Blueberry Lemon Cookies, to Blueberry Streusel Muffins.
I originally created the Easy Strawberry Cheese Danish last March which got rave reviews and is pretty simple. But, the minute I see that first case of blueberries arrive in the grocery store, and then found a miscellaneous can of crescent rolls in my fridge, I knew exactly what I wanted to make: Easy Cream Cheese Danish 2.o! 🙂
This cream cheese danish starts off with a tube of crescent roll dough, with a delectable cream cheese filling and blueberry pie filling. As if that’s not enough, you generously drizzle sugar icing over the entire baked danish.
So, based on the success, here’s a Blueberry version that I just know you’ll love!
Are you ready for an easy breakfast recipe now? Grab a case of fresh blueberries or can of blueberry pie filling and refrigerated crescent rolls and let's get baking!
- 2 cans Crescent Rolls
- 1 can Blueberry pie filling, or your favorite homemade blueberry pie filling
- 1 8oz package of cream cheese at room temp.
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup confectioner's sugar
- 1 tbsp milk
- 1 tbsp softened butter
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl mix together cream cheese, powdered sugar and vanilla. Set aside.
- Remove crescent dough from container. Do not unroll.
- Using a sharp knife, cut the dough into 8 slices, about 3/4 inch thick.
- Place each dough slice on a parchment paper lined cookie sheet.
- Press the centers with a finger or a measuring cup to make a well for the filling and stretch the sides a bit if it is necessary.
- Place a heaping teaspoon of cream cheese mixture onto each danish.
- Add a teaspoonful of blueberry filling.
- Bake in preheated oven for 15 to 17 minutes. or until lightly golden brown.
- In a small bowl, stir together confectioners' sugar, milk and butter.
- You can use a spoon to drizzle it over the tops of the danish, or you can put it into a small zip-top bag and snip of the corner for an easy "piping bag."
- Take the danish out of the oven and allow them to cool for 10-15 minutes before icing.
1 thought on “Easy Blueberry Cream Cheese Danish”