Your favorite childhood ice cream treat becomes a refreshing and creamy potluck dessert. Orange Dreamsicle Lasagna will be the perfect addition to your Easter, Mother’s Day menu or any spring/summer gatherings.
I love those recipes that we all grew up with, and Dreamsicles have always been one of my favorite treats.
This Orange Dreamsicle Lasagna truly lives up to it’s name, it tastes EXACTLY like a Dreamsicle!
That combination of orange and vanilla is just so magical! I’ve recreated that magical combination in dessert form.
How? With JELLO and Pudding. It’s super simple to do and you get that fun contrast in colors in the actual dessert, and of course, flavor to any cake.
No Bake Orange Dreamsicle Lasagna
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1 stick butter melted
- 8 oz cream cheese softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 12 oz Cool Whip frozen whipped topping thawed, divided
- 2 3 oz Jell-O Orange Jelly Powder
- 1/3 cup boiling water
- 2 3.4 oz Jell-O vanilla-flavor instant pudding mix
- 2 1/2 cups cold milk
- 1/2 cup canned mandarin orange segments drained
- In a medium bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs and melted butter.
- Firmly press into a crust in the bottom of 9 x 13 glass or porcelain dish, let it chill in the freezer for about 10-15 minutes to firm up.
- In small bowl, whisk orange jell-o and boiling water until gelatin has dissolved. In a large bowl make vanilla pudding according to package directions. Stir in dissolved gelatin. Let stand 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- In a large bowl, combine the softened cream cheese and powdered sugar. Beat in 2 cups of the whipped topping. Spread over cooled crust
- Pour pudding mixture over cream cheese layer and spread evenly over top. Top with the remaining whipped topping by spoonfuls, and carefully spread until even.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours, preferably overnight. When ready to serve, sprinkle orange segments on top. Cover and refrigerate any remaining pieces.