I hope you love this delicious and easy recipe – be sure to give it a review below!
Also don’t forget to follow SugarApron on Facebook, Pinterest and Youtube
Dill Pickle Tortilla Roll Ups
Creamy, crunchy, and full of flavor these Dill Pickle Roll-Ups are a must for Christmas appetizers or game day snacking.
- 16 oz cream cheese softened
- 1/2 cup light mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 cup deli ham diced
- 1 1/2 cup dill pickle spears diced
- 2 tablespoons fresh dill chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley chopped
- 1 tablespoon white distilled vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon Garlic powder
- 4 6 inch large flour tortillas
- Cracked pepper to taste
- In large bowl, combine all ingredients except tortillas, fresh dill and parsley until well mixed.
- Lay a tortilla out on a plate and spread an even layer of the dill pickle, ham and cheese mixture all the way to the edges (about 2 to 3 tbsp).
- Sprinkle each tortilla with a pinch of fresh dill and parsley.
- Roll up tortilla tightly and place on a plate and then repeat until all the ingredients have been used. Pop into the fridge to chill for 2 hour.
- Slice each rolled tortillas off the ends into 1-inch slices. Garnish with remaining fresh dill and parsley.
* - make sure your tortillas are at room temperature before you roll them so they are nice and flexible. * -Smaller tortillas may be used, however, you will need to adjust the amount of chicken and mayo mixture you add to each tortilla. * -If time is an issue, you can skip the refrigeration before slicing or refrigerate for less time. However, for best results, refrigeration is recommended.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!