If you’ve ever been to a party, chances are you’ve had tortilla roll-ups.
I hope you love this delicious and easy recipe – be sure to give it a review below!
Also don’t forget to follow SugarApron on Facebook, Pinterest and Youtube
Ham and Cheese Tortilla Roll Ups
Fast, EASY, and a party FAVORITE!! Ham And Cheese Tortilla Roll-Ups are a must for Holidays or game day snacking.
- 2 8 oz cream cheese softened
- 1 envelope ranch salad dressing mix
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese shredded or chopped
- 4 green onions sliced, plus more for decoration
- 1/2 cup deli ham chopped
- 6 8 inch large flour tortillas
- Stir ranch seasoning into softened cream cheese, and add shredded cheddar cheese(For extra creamy cream cheese, beat with a mixer for 2-3 minutes.)
- Lay a tortilla out on a plate and spread an even layer of the taco and cheese mixture all the way to the edges (about 2 to 3 tbsp).
- Sprinkle each tortilla with a chopped ham and sliced onion.
- Roll up tortilla tightly and place on a plate and then repeat until all the ingredients have been used. Pop into the fridge to chill for 2 hours.
- Slice each rolled tortillas off the ends into 1-inch slices. Garnish with remaining fresh green onions.
NOTES * - make sure your tortillas are at room temperature before you roll them so they are nice and flexible. * -Smaller tortillas may be used, however, you will need to adjust the amount of chicken and mayo mixture you add to each tortilla. * -If time is an issue, you can skip the refrigeration before slicing or refrigerate for less time. However, for best results, refrigeration is recommended.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!