2 medium Zucchini
1 cup Panko breadcrumbs
1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
2 eggs beaten
salt and pepper to taste
Ranch dressing (optional)
2. Use 8-10 inch long zucchini, cut each zucchini into 3″ sticks about the diameter of your finger, and then cut each zucchini stick into 9 sticks lengthwise.
3. Place the zucchini sticks in a colander over a bowl, and sprinkle with 1 tablespoon of salt. Let them drain for 1 hour or longer, so liquid could be drained.
4. Beat the egg in a plate with salt and pepper. In another plate mix the breadcrumbs together with the Parmesan cheese.
Dip the zucchini in the eggs and then shake the sticks to remove any excess egg.
5. Roll the zucchini in the bread crumbs and then place them on the prepared baking sheet.
6. Bake the sticks for about 12 minutes, until they’re starting to brown and crispy.
7. Serve immediately with the Ranch dressing Dip. Enjoy!