The BEST Banana Pudding recipe you’ll ever try! No Bake Banana Pudding Lasagna made with layers of fresh bananas, Nilla wafers, fresh whipped cream, and vanilla or banana pudding! I love those recipes that we all grew up with, they are just too good to miss out on.
Love banana dessert recipes?
We are big fans of banana recipes.
We always have a bunch of bananas lying around so depending on their ripeness level, there are lots of recipes we make regularly like these :
How to make No-Bake Banana Pudding Lasagna
No-Bake Banana Pudding Lasagna is much easier than I expected. It’s more of an assembly job than actual dessert making, so perfect for all skill levels, but plan ahead because it will need to refrigerate for at least an hour before serving!
CRUST. Begin by crushing your Nilla wafers. For a very fine mixture, place wafers in your food processor. In a small bowl mix crumbs with melted butter and sugar. Press Nilla crumbs/butter mixture into the bottom of 9X13 pan to form a crust.
CHEESECAKE PUDDING CREAMY LAYER. Whip the cold heavy cream into stiff peaks. Beat the cream cheese until smooth. Mix in the whipped cream, vanilla, and sugar. Make the pudding, then add it to the cream cheese mixture.
ASSEMBLY LASAGNA Layer pudding, bananas, and vanilla wafers to create a “lasagna”.
Repeat the layers one more time and refrigerate!
WHIPPED CREAM LAYER. Top off with the rest of your Whipped cream (or Cool whip if you like!).
TOP & SERVE. Decorate with Nilla wafers and Nilla crumbs, and banana slices before serving.
I hope you love this delicious and easy recipe – be sure to give it a review below!
Also don’t forget to follow SugarApron on Facebook, Pinterest and Youtube
No Bake Banana Pudding Lasagna
- 9 x 13 baking dish
- 2 cups nilla wafers crushed, divided
- 4 tbsp butter melted
- 2 8-oz. blocks cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 1/2 cups heavy cream cold, divided
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 3.4 oz instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 3/4 cup milk
- 5-6 large ripe bananas sliced
- 48 Nilla wafer plus more for garnish
- Mix the melted butter and nilla wafer crumbs together. Firmly press into a crust in the bottom of 9 x 13 glass or porcelain dish, let it chill in the freezer for about 10-15 minutes to firm up.
- Whip the cold heavy cream into stiff peaks on medium-high speed, about 4-5 minutes. Reserve 2 cups for topping. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine the softened cream cheese, sugar and vanilla. Stir in remaining whipped cream, combine slowly as you don’t want to deflate all the air in the whipped cream.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together pudding and milk. Let stand to thicken for 5-8 minutes. Fold pudding into cheesecake mixture.
- Pour half of the cheesecake pudding mixture evenly over the cooled crust.Layer with half of the sliced bananas and half of the vanilla wafers.
- Add the remaining pudding mixture, a layer of the remaining sliced bananas, and a layer of the remaining vanilla wafers. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours or overnight.
- Top with the reserved whipped cream, and decorate with Nilla wafers and Nilla crumbs, and banana slices before serving.